Battlefield V REVIEW

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by adibalboa, Jul 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. adibalboa

adibalboa Member

Let me start this my saying EO (Engine Owning) is the best in the Market right now. Great Respect for all the Admins, Coders and Mods. I have used multiple tools from various sites for about two years and always end up getting banned the very next day or maximum a week.

BF V Review:
    All the features are amazing. These are the features i use:
    ESP
    is one of the best features. It distinguishes from visible and hidden targets so that you can AIM accordingly.

Magic Bullets one of its kind. Never i have seen such precision of silent aim EVER EVER! TOP NOTCH CODER. It is smooth as butter. Best used with sniper but watch out for you Accuracy if you are playing Legit, but if you are Raging then have extreme fun with this option. You have an option for only head shots as well.
    Best option to complete your Assignments for Gold Plating your Favorite weapon.

Vehicle Magic Bullets is so accurate as well. Beautiful if you use Spitfire or BF-109. You can forever dominate the AIR. This option kills the pilot if you hit cockpit directly. For example if you use Britain Bomber Blenheim IF put your specialization to Nose gunner and you can cream all the Fighters behind you. This feature is unstoppable. Do try it out in Planes.

Recording feature in obs by enabling video mode in the tool.

Top Notch features for FIRESTROM as well from Loot ESP to distance ESP Great options.

Finally for the support. If you raise a support ticket however dumb the question is the Admins, coders, Mods explain to you very very patiently. Most wonderful and kind people here. Thank you guys very much for this Platform. All your questions will be resolved.

I used it for a Month now and i have extended the Subscription for 3 Months now. I highly Recommend EO and BFV. I shall upload a video shortly. Have fun.

2. AimBRoT

AimBRoT Member Customer

Thanks for your nice review!
    I've added 5 days to your subscription ;)

Othergod85, Kraisie and adibalboa like this.