Modern Warfare (2019) Review on MW Cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Dimitrii, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Dimitrii

Dimitrii Member

#1 Dimitrii, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Well here’s my review on the modern warfare cheat...

Aimbot 10/10
    When it comes to the aimbot it is very good in the sense that it makes you look more legit than blatant. I noticed that it is best to use with snipers because it doesn't lock onto targets as much as other weapons. Overall the aimbot will preform well no matter what gun you use.

Visuals 10/10
    When it comes down to the visuals they keep it very simple and easy to modify. You have box esp which is in my opinion the best to use and they make it very easy to customize the colors. Not only do they have esp of people but they have grenades,weapons, players name ect. There is so much customization in this tab that there is nothing missing.

Triggerbot -/10
    The reason to why I give this no review is because I have only used this once, it’s very average and just like every other triggerbot, and since I don’t have much experience with it I do not think it would be fair for me to say anything more.

Radar -/10
    The reason I give this nothing is because i haven’t really used it, also find it useless when you can use esp but if you want to look more legit give radar a try.

Misc 7/10
    The Misc tab is very simple and has decent features like rapid fire, it would be nice to see some more features in it though.

Suggestions
    -Add more to misc tab
    -Maybe add different modes of aimbot than just locking on, like silent aim or something.
    -Aimbot targets multipoint/hitbox that’s closest to crosshair? Don’t know if it’s possible just throwing it out there.
    -More hithoxes/multipoints or something for the aimbot to target

Overall
    In sum, this cheat is one of the few that are undetected and not pasted. All of the features work very well and it’s good for the price. I recommend this to anyone looking to get a good solid aimbot and esp for the game.

Review from,
    Dimitri

crotle, LogixX and AimBRoT like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for the review and your suggestions, extended your sub by a few days :)

AimBRoT, LawlBaum and Lachsfilet2004 like this.
  3. LawlBaum

LawlBaum Member

I know i have nothing to do with this, but you´re a Hero.