Modern Warfare (2019) Review from Brazil

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by VICTOR2302, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. VICTOR2302

VICTOR2302 Member

My review of the hack after a month of continuous use.

I am a person who studies the situations a lot before purchasing any product with which I will spend my money, because here in Brazil, both the dollar and the euro are expensive, so it is important to be aware of what we are spending, after analyzing for about from 1 to 2 months the EngineOwning site and all its customers, I ended up deciding to buy the hack and use it in the most legitimate way possible. therefore, I already say that I did not regret it.

--- Aimbot - 9/10.

The aimbot is very accurate and helps you a lot when you are unable to take down the enemy in normal sight, either because you started aiming wrong or because you were caught distracted ... the aimbot, when configured in the right way, is almost imperceptible.

In addition, I did several tests with the aimbot and sometimes I could see what I was doing wrong.

Many times I ended up continuing with the sight attached to the enemy even with it already fallen, which made people suspect the use of the aimbot, so ... configure it the right way and whenever possible, use the normal sight, shooting at the your enemy using aimbot only in specific situations where you cannot be taken down to ensure your team survives.

--- ESP - 10/10

I've been using it in all my games just to see the other players and by my tests the visual worked perfectly.

Of course, with an expected exception: when you are using a zoom sight, either 4x or 12x, the skeleton of the enemy is not synchronized with the exact position of the character, but this does not hinder, being only a visual factor that does not alter the performance of both aimbot and other functions.

I advance to all readers, I use only legitimate settings for my games, so that I can be far from receiving bans.

I am currently at the end of the 1 month subscription and my KD has increased from 1.1 to 2.5, always killing around 10 to 15 enemies per battle royale match in quartets or trios.

Finally, I say that the cheat has a lot of potential, it is good and precise and it leaves nothing to be desired in terms of performance, I will probably stay here for a longer time.

Only question: is the update time bad? we will all say yes, but I would like to add that if you do not want to lose your game account and play by worrying only about HOW you use the cheat and not the cheat itself, it is worth the wait.

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank your the review! :)