Modern Warfare (2019) Review from 3day user to 1 month sub to extending 3months :)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by fcklogics, May 21, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. fcklogics

fcklogics Member

Review of Warzone Cheat!

ESP 8,5/10
    Really good i like the features how i can customize it to my liking but still missing a few things. I like it but as soon as i play with it i got fps drops (nothing serious or really problematic but yeah they drop few times and in fights its really anoyying to die because of that!

Aimbot 9/10
    Well what to say about aimbrot :) Still missing the feature to set custom target of bones like (head,body,legs etc.) but still if you configure it good its amazing! Rage WOW for Legit play its Okey have been testing every thing on it and yeah you can really play LEGIT with it but for me personaly i dont need it.

Triggerbot 10/10
    It does what it does nothing more to say about it! Set it the way you like (many configs in VIP section) and start owning.

Radar 10/10
    I love the way you can put it as an UAV on top and look really legit for those who are too blatant with esp or dont know how to play with it try RADAR and customize it for your liking! its AMAZING!!

Security 10/10
    Well as the Security is very important for people like me who just want an advantage with Esp/Radar and few times RAGE :D its amazing! have been playing everyday since i got the Sub well exept the UPDATE Days and i can say never got banned in the 1 month im playing with it. Yeah maybe 22 out of 30 days i was playing because of the Activision Updates but still WORTH the MONEY and +++ because its CHEAP and GOOD!
    Best CHEAT So Far on the INTERNET!!!

Price 10/10
    As i mentioned above the price for this HACK is amazing!

Hack User Base 6/10
    As im an older generation of Cheater i know how to cheat as i cheat in almost every game over the past 15 years. What brings me Kopfschmerzen xD is the fact alot of ppl here are RAGING everygame (every account) then getting banned (also make YT videos for everyone to see) complaining too much about UPDATES even the Stuff cant to anything about it its ACTIVISION trying to F#k every Cheater. But hey still here we are Buying those amazing cheats and OWNING!! Its Worth to wait 1-5 days for a update if that means im Good to go when its updated and Undetected !!

Well for me (just my opinion) i would split the userbase or Cheat like the cheat now for public use for all the children and RAGE people who just want to have fun and ruin others game. and for those who just want to relax after a Work day and have fun with mates and own. Age +18 Private or invite only ( trusted members)

But yeah i dont think that will happen or that even the Staff cares about that because we bring you the money this way or else.

As i mentioned above thats only my opinion ! so dont be mad its just a Review!

Too much 1337 <3

BEST. CHEAT. EVER EO 4 Life (lifetime Cheats would be funny) for all games you have and Upcoming (price 400-1000 euro) would be okey i think.

Thats it Folks thanks for reading trough have a nice Day!