[REVIEW] EngineOwning for AssaultCube

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Deleted member 10829, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Lel, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but I only know that I'm too bored, so I'm going to review the cheat xd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION
    As we already know, AssaultCube is an innovative game, extensive, with impressive graphics, we never get bored, it is played by millions of people, more than that shit called "Fortnite". It's one of the most requested games for the PC as you can see, it's very extensive, if we compare this game with the WoW, the WoW is small, no, the following. The best developers won't be able to overcome such masterpiece work. Let's start the greatest review for the best game ever on EO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REVIEW
    The cheat is very safe, with you can kill with the mask without anyone noticing, and without being banned from the server. You can use the aimbot and let people think you are the best in the world playing this awesome game!
    Anti Cheat Status: Always getting detected, I can play!!!

Prices: Too expensive, I've run out of money, so now I'll have to live under a bridge.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

FEATURES
    (K, stop with the sarcasm xD)
    Box ESP: It's a game in which you can not see the enemies on the minimap, so it's good enough to have that help.

Name ESP: Well, if you play against someone you don't like, it's useful to know if you're going to fight against him.

Health ESP: Always useful, to take advantage, and kill people with low health quickly.

Entity ESP: Super usefull to know where's that ammo and the healing bag.

Aimbot: Well, that's perfect.

Fly: So funny as always, and more the No-Clip version.

No Recoil: I always use this because I hate the insane recoil that the weapons have...

Non-Host Mass Kill: It's works good at the begining, but some time later it stops working :/.

Voice Spam: Fun, and a little annoying xd.

Chat Spam: I like more this lel.

Quick Grenade: This is noice!

Triggerbot: Perfect for sniping!

Thanks @A200K for code this cheat it's pretty good :3, (kappa on) it's the best game and it's so difficult so I've to use cheats, you are my savior!!!

You don't notice my boredom :'V

A200K likes this.