Modern Warfare (2019) Review after (during) a 3 day trial [HONEST REVIEW]

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by CharlieDelta, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. CharlieDelta

CharlieDelta Customer Customer

Hi everyone, kinda new around here heard about that site on a private forum that rated this site as trustworthy.

I decided to try it out and I must say that im impressed.
    First of all instructions are clear, plus I did not encounter any issue while paying/downloading/running the software which is a good point. Site looks kinda good (needs a darkmode tho :p)

Now about the CoD MW 2019 hack :

- Menu is really clear and easy to use. Not much to say there it's what you execpt it to be :'). You can save your settings which is great

- ESP is pretty much flawless didn't encounter any bugs or problems while running it. Does the job.

- Im not a big fan of aimbots but I gotta say that THIS aimbot is the BEST i've used since im cheating. Really smooth and not too obivious when you use the right settings.

Didn't try all the features yet (like triggerbot rapidfire ect.) since I don't need them but I guess they're working as well as all the other features.

When season 3 will start i'll buy 30 days for sure it's well worth the price. Congrats to the devs and the staff, my experience here was really enjoyable i'll see yall really soon ;)

Deleted member 10829 likes this.
  2. FaxThekid

FaxThekid Member

Good review

3. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub :)

4. CharlieDelta

CharlieDelta Customer Customer

Thx hehe
    And the staff is hella kind, im not leaving anymore :D