Modern Warfare (2019) Review after a weekend of FUN

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by hinaftycc, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. hinaftycc

hinaftycc Member

First of all, the journey of getting the the cheat is a bit rough, the download took almost 20 times, but eventually it worked, and thanks to the Mod to replied my ticket.

I went straight into the game without knowing what to expect, little to none knowledge of the game whatsoever, and after the full weekd of playing with the cheat, it was AWESOME!

Function wise, it is hightly custmozied, and with a liitle tweak of you own, you will be able to set it to a level suits your own playing style. KUDO to that.

Aimbot funtion wise, from hard lock to smooth aim, you get to choose how you like to play the game and it is propbaly one of the best experience so far.

ESP function is great, from player to item. It is funny to observe how many people in the game are actually toggled ESP on. But hey, cant blame them if i am the one using as well.

Radar function is great, although i have not yet able to match the radar window with the in game radar, not sure the exact setting, but I imagine it would work great if someone set it up well.

Triggerbot, i am not sure how to use it, so i cant elaborate more, but given the fact the aimbot works perfectly, the trigger bot function should be fun.

There is also tons of other functions to play around with.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Great Work EO TEAM!

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Due to the high count of new customers our servers sometimes couldn't keep up so there were some problems from time to time downloading the loader.

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a few days :)

3. hinaftycc

hinaftycc Member

Thanks Kraisie. You guys did an awesome job. I only wish more people are aware of the site and come directly to here. I have noticed some people reselling EO as it was their own.