Modern Warfare (2019) Review after a complete Month !

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Jeanne Auskour, May 28, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Jeanne Auskour

Jeanne Auskour Customer Customer

First of all Hello guys i hope Covid didnt hit you like this soft!

I'm not a newcomer in HvH Community, i cheat, mod and crack since i was young so i have experimented a lot of different type of software,
    on a lot of different games.

---> (CS 1.5/1.6/CSGO/CODS/BF'S and others for anybody that want to know).

But this post will only be my POV about EO on CODWarzone (Soon i'll try others games to see the global efficiency of EO)
    i'm not the best but i've seen some real improvements in my gameplay since i've buy the cheat.

Alright lets be serious :

Simple, pretty good look, an active community (sometimes salty users reply so its boring) but in globality i'd say that the website is really cool and organised, and the staff is accurate
    (An answer come in 2 days maximum, yeah staff have not 1 but hundreds of tickets per day so dont cry).

I like the way to load the cheat : Download, open, select game and log in Battle.net, you just have to pay attention about Anti-virus that make error code for the loading!

Now the look of the software in game :

8/10 - Why? --> I think the style is a little bit too old or classy (in 2010 softs were already with this type of visuals) but the menu is accurate so no real problem.

About the global AimAssist System (Or Aimbot) :

9.8 - Why? --> If you know how to set it in a legit way this thing is awesome, activate in the visual the box for prediction
    (i dont remember the name but its like the point where you should shoot to be accurate with the bullet drop of guns and).
    I Usually go over 40 kills and around 20 death in normal mood and over 45 without getting obvious (i've never been reported in cheat like "Oh you hacker...ect").
    (i dont really like triggerbot in every cheat i use so its ok)
    The prediction should be just a little bit more clear and accurate to be 10!

Visuals and ESP :

7/10 - Why? --> The visuals are OK, they do the work, but i think its a little bit too low,
    chams or different type of box would have been greetly appreciated! (exemple of CSGO you can customise chams and material, so chams would be even more legit and accurate!).
    The radar work pretty good and a lot of players use it to gain advantage without being fishy at looking in walls or at strange angles.

Misc :

9/10 - I think the misc option (Rapid fire more like constant fire) should be replace in aimbot settings, and the crosshair in visual options but it work very well.

In globality the cheat is aroung 9/10 --> Very efficient, if you want to just own all form of human life, tweak 2 slides, and if you want full legit with a little bit of help its made for you.

The staff is active to moderate and update a lot the security of the cheat (Before the 26/05/20 the cheat had a HWID Spoofer to make yourself pass threw Activision BanID) but today it dont mean its not safe,
    its safe if you are not blatant, i use it daily and never had a shadow ban or any ban type, even if i do sometimes in groundwar more than 60 kills for less than 10 death.

I really like this cheat and i think i'm gonna take it later again to get this pleasure of getting superior.

Crottle, big love on you, thank you Coder, Bonsai and AimBRoT for resolving and helping me with some little issues that was cool!

Ps: i'm not english sorry if i write really bad.

<3 Baba Chavo the HvH Senior <3

2. richhkido1

richhkido1 Member

whats some good legit aimbot settings

3. Jeanne Auskour

Jeanne Auskour Customer Customer

Turn acceleration to 0 and other slide to 100 your aim do the rest!

4. Masterzero

Masterzero Member

What your settings? Can you share with us,, thank you

5. brad20999

brad20999 Member

screen shot your settings please