Modern Warfare (2019) Review after 30 days of permanent use.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Covidsixty, May 14, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Covidsixty

Covidsixty Customer Customer

#1 Covidsixty, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    To start, I cheat since 2013, I tested around 50 different software.
    I have 1500 hours on CSGO including 500 in HvH and aswell 3000 hours gathered on the whole of all the COD
    I am new to EO but i will I do my best to help you thrive and I hope i will help you with this review.

I have tested all the configurations on the MW 2019 cheat I will make my judgment only from a hyper legit cheating point of view so maybe you will find me too severe on some points and I apologize:

firstly the
    aimbot 6/10:
    I will explain in detail what I criticize the aimbot, in addition the incredible possibility of configuring it in order to match the settings we wants , I regret the dodgy aspect of the aiming behaviour :
    you should know that I tested not less than 100 different configurations all listed in a notepad.
    Smooth aim: below 99 it is quite simply unplayable because during the lock of an enemy the movement is jerky, in particular with big zoom such as sniper or x4, on a killcam u dont need to cheat to see there is something wrong in the scope.
    Smooth acceleration: rather a good thing, can counterbalance the jerky effect of the smooth aim, in clear there is a balance between smooth aim and SSA to have a fluid movement when aiming, I place it between 0-5.
    FOV: nothing to say about it does the job. ( below 5 it looks legit )
    Aim key: Good thing, whatever I noticed that the game crashes very often if the Aimkey is set to L-mouse or R-mouse, personally I use Button 4 because I play most of the time without aimbot now.
    Bone scan: Here my biggest regret, unfortunately the aimbot is too violent and does not move 1 cm from the same part of the head if you set it in Head first, similarly for chest first, (head only and chest only being simply useless I think), I would love a "random" mode which randomly scans the chest and the head at the same time to have a more "natural" shoot.
    All other features are details except this one:
    draw aim box: rather a good idea but you can loose much visibility because of the esp activated at the same time. Good for legit snipers.

Overall it remains a very good reactive aimbot when needed and if well configured is very legit, even if in my opinion not realistic enough and I would have liked a random mode to be able to hit the head and have a better ratio of DPS with.

trigger bot : 10/10
    Not much to say on this, works exactly as expected even if I strongly advise any player wishing to appear a minimum legit to not use it ,
    i gives 10 because with the integrated fire delay we can have something quite realistic all even for legit players.

ESP: 8/10
    excellent ESP overall, with the possibility of even scanning objects in the map, very useful, however loss of FPS in games (I still wonder if it is due to aimbot or esp)
    Configurable with "color" to display only visible enemies which was essential for me and is an excellent thing that the coder thought of this.
    I would simply like to add a feature in the 3D Box to see the orientation of the enemy to know which direction he is looking without having to keep his skeleton visible in games which floods the screen too much for my taste, I likes to have a readable game and for that to have a clean ESP is essential.
    I do not recommend using the wallhack for beginners, risk of ban is very high because you tend to look too much at the walls and move suspiciously.

Radar: 7/10
    Good radar, a feature like ingame to see the orientation of the enemies would be excellent, it's also possible to overlap the radar on our minimap to make it a kindpermanent UAV.
    useless to display its mates, only the enemies,
    well think of putting the radar in transparency.
    I simply would like that the configuration could be a bit more simple setup because you have to adjust the range everytime when you switch from Multiplayer to Warzone.

Misc: 10/10
    do the job
    I like Auto fire on FAL and some guns that has 0 recoil.
    crosshair litterally love it, used to that u dont have anymore to use optic for your weapon.

Discord 10/10:
    Admins are funny if u dont ping them (especially Ubervisor that muted me few minutes me for proposing him some league of legends games LUL), and i had some good talk with people in it, u know how important a discord cheat community is.

Finally , I give 8.2/10 to this cheat, probably the best of the market and at the same time one of the cheapest, I am extremely satisfied with it and notably regular updates which show that you are doing hard w reliable work.

English is not my native language, I am still studying it, I apologize for the syntax errors that I would not have found myself

Covidsixty

gab92, Lixy-Pix, pannerz and 2 others like this.
  2. Serious

Serious Customer Customer

I really like: "I do not recommend using the wallhack for beginners, risk of ban is very high because you tend to look too much at the walls and move suspiciously."
    That is amazing advice!

The discord bit is amazing as well.

"English is not my native language, I am still studying it, I apologize for the syntax errors that I would not have found myself."
    After studying English for 19 years, I would of made double the amount of mistakes in the amount of words you put into this review.

Covidsixty likes this.
  3. Covidsixty

Covidsixty Customer Customer

Thanks alot i appreciate :)

Serious likes this.