Modern Warfare (2019) Review after 3 day testing period

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Nrx12, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Nrx12

Nrx12 Member

To keep it simple: I know there are some different cheats on the market right now, but i have to say the first positive argument about this cheat (EngineOwning) is, that it is by far the cheapest one i have seen. Only 4.99€ for 3 days is insanely cheap. The next positive thing is, that the cheat overall works really smooth. The Aimbot works perfectly and fluent for legit cheating but also for rage hacking, depends on the settings you use. Trust me if you have the perfect settings nothing can go wrong. (Except if you cheat so obvious that you will get banned.). I've also used the ESP which is really good. Nothing special about it, but nothing is missing in the feature set. I still like the customization options for the ESP. If you consider buying this cheat go for it. Or if you want just buy it for 3 days and look for yourself if it fits to you. The cheat currently is in the Updating state just for your information (as of 04.04.2020)
    Overall Rating: 9.5/10

~Nrx12

AimBRoT likes this.
  2. AimBRoT

AimBRoT Member Customer

Thanks for the review m8, i've added some bonus days to your subscription ;)

Lash93, Br0d0 and Nrx12 like this.
  3. Nrx12

Nrx12 Member

Thank you ;)

lqqchl777 likes this.
  4. lqqchl777

lqqchl777 Member

[QUOTE =“ AimBRoT,post:83318,member:72”]感谢您对M8的评论,我为您的订阅增加了一些奖励天数;)[/ QUOTE]
    我直接购买了一个月的订阅。花了将近两个星期。很高兴推荐您 ;)

5. Axuan

Axuan Member

In any case, EngineOwning is the assistive software I've been relying on for a while, and it's very affordable, so please be patient. After all, good things always last a little longer, and gold always shines;)

6. qq1659735439

qq1659735439 Member

Administrator: hello, how to free access number? I see many feedback of BBS eo use feeling can subscribe to the number of days, why I also released the use feeling and Suggestions but no one reply me or give me the number of days awards。
    https://www.engineowning.com/threads/use-feeling.18179/
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2020 ---
    Reinstall the system will lead to reset hmdi?