Modern Warfare (2019) Review after 1 month +

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by william scott, May 23, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. william scott

william scott Member

Initally I purchased a 2 day pass for this, but after having a much better playing experience using radar only, i wanted to explore the full potential of the cheat.

Pros:
    1: Smooth, reliable, instant aimbot that I genuinely was surpised about (having played H1z1, pubg, fortnite, rs6 and used cheats in them all). This program is one of the top tier programs I have used over the past 3 years.

2: literally have dropped 10+ 25-kill games among other 10-20 kill games and have had 0 issues with any in game bans / warnings / etc. This cheat (when used properly / correct settings) is undetectable.

3: the people (person?) who code this program have so far been on top of it with updates. As a person who codes I understand first hand the level of complexity required to develop and maintain a program of this magnitude (hundreds if not THOUSANDS of users / trying to keep them undetected and unbanned / happy while playing) These guys are able to pump out updates within days of a new release (an impressive feat)

Cons:
    1:like ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET-- there are delays with release, however this is generally made up for with a "need 2 days" post by mods/admins or those coding it.

2: literally nothing else

Overall 10/10 and when my current sub runs up I will most likely purchase another month.

Deleted member 10829 likes this.