Modern Warfare (2019) Review after 1 day.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Whips, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Whips

Whips Member

Im blown out of the water.
    No problems to speak of at all.
    0 crashes.
    0 bans.
    i can full rage hack and not banned.
    This cheat has 0 issues from what i see.
    Great job.

Mandulas likes this.
  2. Whips

Whips Member

no

3. sairus2010

sairus2010 Customer Customer

Hello everyone. I’ll tell you my true story about the situation with my accounts. I have a main account (only the free version of the game) and about ten others. The main one is because I created it the very first. Always played on the main account in hard Rage. The first shadow ban was received when the account reached level 37. I played mainly in the royal battle. I did 30-50 kills per round, died 0-2 times per round. A week later, about a ban was removed and I could again play on this account. When the plunder mode appeared, I basically began to play it. The trend was this: I play plunder for 2-3 days, each tub of 35-50 kills and 0-2 deaths. Shadow ban comes in 2-3 days. A week of downtime and you can play again. For the entire duration of the game on the main account, the shadow ban flew 7 times. After recently, the spoofer was removed from the cheat and it stopped banning me at all. I play every day for 20-25 rounds of 35-70 kills and 0-2 deaths. I play since the release of the cheat without spoofer. There has never been a shadow ban. True, I noticed that in the production mode I can’t play in the command when searching for a round in the lobby, he does not find three more players and I play alone. But you can accept offers from other players as friends. At first I was worried and every day when I turned on the game I was waiting for a shadow ban or already a global ban to arrive, but for some reason this does not happen. Let's see what will happen next.

4. F6Teen

F6Teen Member

Y'all acting like you can rage and there will be no consequences, you may not get banned today, tomorrow or next week but it will eventually happen, especially with how easy it is to report people now.

The purchase page even warns you

Supported Anti Cheats
    • Battle.net - Supported
    • Call of Duty Anti-Cheat - Secure
    • Warning: You can get manually banned for cheating obvious

altezza likes this.