Real review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by thedude92, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. thedude92

thedude92 Customer Customer

So, the software I purchased was for mw2 and wz2. The software is easy to use and instructions are as clear as day. I’ve went undetected and the only thing that has happened was my name getting banned so a few reports have been submitted I’m sure. As for it being detected, I’ve never had that issue nor has it ever been detected. I’ve used in casual and ranked play (virtually the same thing in cod thanks to strict sbmm) and have had a lot of fun. Main thing to keep in mind is just don’t overkill the settings. For me, I don’t use the walls and stick to having something similar to moderate aim assist with a mouse. It helps a lot and when I don’t use it my true aim has gotten better for whatever reason (idk). For me it’s all about having fun and making sweats sweat harder. It’s been a blast and for these guys who are complaining about being caught you are doing something wrong. I was already a good player and just wanted better aim. If your account is noobish and then you start dropping nukes you’re gonna get banned fast. Also, it’s been proven that if you’ve bought skins and cod points the chances of you being banned for anything is slim to none because Activision knows you spend more money than just the game itself. Food for thought on all this but I’ve done research and practiced with the settings a lot to get what I call the goldylox zone. You guys are awesome and don’t let Activision bully you. It’s their fault why things are the way they are and I’ll continue to support engineowning and staying subscribed every cod from here on out. Y’all are awesome!

Homie likes this.
  2. Deutschländer

Deutschländer Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator Customer

Thanks for your feedback!