Modern Warfare (2019) Quality as always.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by greg, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. greg

greg Member

firstly EO staff is top notch and refund subscription time if the hack is ever down for more than 24 hours.
    that being said

The hack works flawlessly with one of the best predictions for this game on the market.
    the detection is amazing, you won't get banned unless you get reported 1000+ times in game.

From item ESP to Aimbot everything is perfect and if anything isn't the dev @weather fixes it within 24 hours!

if you're looking for an excuse not to buy then look no further! the cheat is quality and if you have any issues just know EO staff will help you!

Open Fire, Evian and 38jun like this.
  2. 38jun

38jun China Reseller Authorized Reseller Customer

I agree! EO is the best!

3. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for your review!

4. adehpt222

adehpt222 Member

i have not came across a better cheat to be honest . but i have a quick question about it,
    IMPORTANT QUESTION !!!
    , I played for a while after being shadow banned on a new account i made, then i used my main account for a while on ps4 .
    i then tried loading the cheat and using my ps4 acc on PC , and got shadow banned (completely legit acc) , but my hacking account was fine. (no ban at all after shadow ban) is this because of my monitor i was using ? i have 2 different monitors and the main one i got banned on was the one i used when my legit acc got banned, but then swapped over monitors and havent had an issue since ( on my shadow banned acc , not my main ) could they be tracing the Montior by chance? and will resetting my PC for updates cause aa problem? ( I Did all of those changes when trying to hack on my main , and then it shadow ban , COULD BE A MAJOR COINCIDENCE ) That is why im asking,!!
    ANY INFO WILL BE AMAZING!

( BTW , Bought FULL GAME 2 DIFFERENT TIMES ON DIFFERENT ACCS( cleared the tracing files ) ( completely resetting my pc from scratch ) , AND RIGHT AFTER I GOT BANNED. IDK WHY BUT BUYING THE GAME DOES NOT FIX THE SHADOW BAN)

5. rastil

rastil Member

Im happy too