Battlefield V Positive experience

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by vamotrpaj, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. vamotrpaj

vamotrpaj Member

I have been using engineowning for a couple of days so far and my experience is very positive.
    It is my first loader ever and I always tend to play the closest to legit. As a visually impaired person, I find these tools very helpful but also try to use them in it's lightest form not to ruin someone else's gameplay.
    So let me share my humble opinion:

* Loader itself > A nice loader, very simple and automated. You have to tweak it to use with for example Bitdefender in my case but it is doable and works great. It saves config files locally so you can adjust most of the wanted features directly in config files.

* ESP > Does the job great, has all that's needed and it has an "only visible" option that I use and is the most important for me. I do not want to see players that are not close to me and clearly visible to a normal human eye. I am very satisfied with this. It would be good to have the option to change colors directly in the loader menu but that might be just a suggestion for the future.

* Aimbot > I found that my natural aim is much better so I could say that aimbot could have more options to set for example percentages per bone. I am using the "chest" option but it seems to miss a lot, much more than I am aiming without it. I am using low FOV to keep it close to legit but I naturally have a good aim so that is not an issue. For example, if I use STEN as a medic, when not using aimbot I can down the player in 2 seconds of shooting while it takes me about 4 with this aimbot. Nevertheless, it does the job and I am overall satisfied with it.

Very nice and positive experience, price is good and I hope to see this engine present and active in the future as well.
    Job well-done guys, thank you.

Homie and Didier_Madeira like this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review!