Modern Warfare (2019) Please add toggle for shoot at downed players

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Mankey, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Mankey

Mankey Customer Customer

Please let us add a key to activate shoot at downed players, sometimes it can get you killed but sometimes I want to kill someone downed from far away

2. Zypxel

Zypxel Customer Customer

you can use AHK and set a key to toggle it

3. jk6jack

jk6jack Member

I may be wrong but isn't it part of the Aimbot section? (can't check as EO is updating for MW at the moment)

If so, you can change your FOV to like 1.5 and then you'll only be locking on to things you aim at so that could fix your problem

4. Kilooo

Kilooo Member

You can make your range of aim a little smaller, or change it to distance priority.

5. jk6jack

jk6jack Member

Setting it as distance means he may shoot a downed player directly infront of him before someone a bit further away

That's why I said if his FOV was like 1.5, he has more control on who he's aiming at

I may be wrong but using FOV 1.5 has given me a lot more control on who I'm shooting

6. Kilooo

Kilooo Member

Before hiding the EO menu, place the mouse over the option to change the shooting at the shot-down player. When you need to change, exhale the EO menu and click the left mouse button. It's troublesome, though. But it's also a solution to the problem.