Modern Warfare (2019) Perm'd before getting to use it

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Krigeris, Jun 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Krigeris

Krigeris Member

Yeah, I got put into cheater lobbies before even being put into a game, then was permanently banned on my main account shortly after. Then when I requested a refund I was told I couldn't get one because I "used it". I explained that I was never able to use it in game at all, only in the menu before being banned and was given a screenshot of my IP logs as "proof" that I used the software. When I realized the staff were being slimeballs and had no intention of refunding even though the product was falsely advertised as being "undetected" I was then threatened by a mod when I said if they weren't going to refund I would go through my credit card company.

They will probably ban me for this post but w/e. Shit customer support, with a falsely advertised product. If you do ban me for this, just know it looks sus as hell to have nothing but positive posts in the testimonials section and anyone with an ounce of brainpower would know you're deleting the negative posts.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

#2 Homie, Jun 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    Why would we ban you for this lol

Edit: Also, we dont delete any reviews. You can find some negative ones between all the positive ones.

Junior1412, Jilanno, xw33b and 2 others like this.
  3. groc270

groc270 Member

I have to say if you follow the directions and restart your pc after using cheats u dont get perma banned. lastly unless it says on battlenet under where the play now button is that your account is banned, it is only a shadow ban. 9 times out of 10 the shadow bans are temporary and lift after 3 to 6 days. i have accounts that have been shadow banned 5 times and i still get them back and play on them. as for your main account you should nevere use these hacks on an account that u spend money on dlc items. you lose everything if u get a perma ban so dont risk it on ur main. LASTLY YOU ARE HACKING, BREAKING RULLES AND KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN FOR DOING SO. its not engineownings fault if u get banned.

Junior1412, Phildawg and arthurt like this.
  4. Homie

In your support ticket you were only talking about a shadowban as well. I didn’t show you an IP log, I showed you your injection log which proves that you have used the cheat multiple times. And by a fraudulent chargeback will have consequences I mean legal ones.

We could have found a different solution for this but you’ve had a bad attitude towards us from the beginning.

5. Vypire1155

Vypire1155 Customer Customer

So I didnt know about that. So restarting your pc every once in awhile helps prevent getting banned??

Or is this just a myth?

6. Homie

It doesnt. You only need to restart your PC if you want to play games that use an intrusive anticheat.

Vypire1155 likes this.
  7. Tait1997

Tait1997 Member

Bro I’ve been shadow banned for like 6 months now you think it could be my max address?