Modern Warfare (2019) Perfect cheat, is there a ban even?

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by KupiecArnold, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. KupiecArnold

KupiecArnold Member

Hello Guys,

I installed this cheat to prove to me friends that Activision does nothing with cheaters.

My story of cheating :
    First i bought 3 days trial and i played only wallhack but was staring on people thru walls, won some games, probably got reported many many times.
    I made a 2 week brake from the game and i returned 3 days ago again with EngineOwning.

But this time i went RAGE cheating... im playing more then 2 days with everything ON im getting low pings servers.... im not winning too many games as im trolling, i play quads. I put them down and not finish them, so they have to run from one downed to another and as soon as they pick one up i down another :D
    Such a fun and those sounds they make when i finnally decide to kill em.

Playing 3rd day in a row now, 10+ games a day all with rage cheat.

Nothing happens.

btw. i dont care about hw ban i have proven myself already there is no point playing this game in the future. but for those who want. Engineowning got all settings everything. I never thought this stuff is so proffesional! Good job

And also i sold 3 or 4 new subscribers to you, playing rage cheat.
    People added me to friends to ask where i got this cheat from, all directed here :D

Geekmonster1988 and Nightknight like this.
  2. jasonnorn729

jasonnorn729 Member

this is encouraging to hear, there seems to be threads though that also point out people being banned where you state if you did 1 of the 10 following options they provide. Are there steps you take prior to or after you run the cheat? Or do you just run it, run game, go wild, end game and repeat?

**edit** - people mention about clearing your files?

LuuunaXD and KupiecArnold like this.
  3. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!

KupiecArnold likes this.