Modern Warfare (2019) OMG Nuff Said 3 Day Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by hotboy2153, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. hotboy2153

hotboy2153 Member

So ive been looking to use some modern warfare cheats for the longest! not only is this hack amazing but is well made and the community is great! ive use other cheats before and then arent as good as this or have caused my account to be ban, names will not be given of their terrible service! lol, even when im playing very legit! ive been hacking for years on others game no ban so i know what im doing.

Aimbot : 8/10
    - Very reliable does have its issues at time depending on the settings
    -Legit settings make it feel like you are really legit as long as your using it correctly
    -Me personally i dont use aimbot sometimes i will but usually wont use with ESP.

Triggerbot: 10/10
    - Trigger works as soon as somone lands in your corsshair it shoots for you
    - Dont use it much but i only recommend using it for snipers if you arent that good at hitting your shots

ESP (3D Radar) : 10/10
    -Ahh Esp is just amazing and super customize! i love it and the features! I mainly use this.
    -I do not recomend using esp if you are not used to hacking because sometimes u will trace people thru walls if you are not careful!

2D Radar : 8/10
    - dont use it but it does help with knowing when people are behind you.

MISC: 10/10
    - Working great and loads up all my previous saved settings!

OVERALL : 9/10
    -This is such a great product and such an amazing community of people and coders and staff! Hope to be with you guys for a long time! This has gone far and beyond my expectations! thank you! just bought another 3 days and will buy a month when i get paid!

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, added some time to your sub. Have fun :)

hotboy2153 likes this.
  3. hotboy2153

hotboy2153 Member

Thank you!