Modern Warfare (2019) Not safe even if it's fun...

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Fasty, Nov 14, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Fasty

Fasty Member

So today I woke up to another ban.
    I can tell you guys. i played very legit no aimbot just esp and from 30m only i did it very smoothly.
    So the first time I opened a support ticket for my main user. I was told I'm the problem and i get banned for been expected .
    i said that I use hack in a very invisible way I mostly played with friends. Who were also watching me and I never aroused suspicion in their eyes.
    And here EO spoke arrogantly how good they are and I lie.
    So if you want to pay to get ban it's in your own risk. After 2 users and one with a waste of 300 euros I realized that EO is lying to us.
    Hack is Detected Do Not Believe whan u see undetected status
    This is their way of letting you believe that a hack is safe...

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

#2 Homie, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    How did we ever say you lied or have been arrogant in any way? I just checked all your tickets and I cant find anything regarding this.

Here are all your tickets:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheating always comes with a risk, no matter what game or cheat provider. You should never cheat on accounts you dont want to loose. How are we lying to you? We always change the status as soon as we are aware of any bans. Sadly, we cant predict the future.

Why would we lie about the status anyways? It's always better to be transparent and we always have been.

3. R1sh1

R1sh1 Banned

if your so transparent then explain whats going right now? why are so many people getting banned?

UncleDanny, finfut, GGFFSS and 2 others like this.
  4. Homie

I can't give you a clear answer yet because we aren't sure yet what exactly happened. What I can tell you that this time it's not a full detection like the last time because not everyone got banned. It doesnt seem to be related to stats as many people who play with legit settings was banned and a lot of rage accounts werent banned.

5. R1sh1

R1sh1 Banned

so are u suggesting that when ur fully updated again, i will still be able to play on my computer but on a new account with ur spoofer, but for my account thats been permenantly banned its over? should i delete tracer files right now?

6. Homie

Yes, you will be able to play again using the integrated spoofer of our cheat. Sadly, permanent bans cant be bypassed in any way so yes, its over for that account. Deleting tracers is a good idea.

7. R1sh1

R1sh1 Banned

thank god for that, cant u put all of what u said in the announcements so people know whats going on? why leave people guessing wtf is going on? u have litreally so many people wanting to play WZ right now and theyre all annoyed use your socials to announce that your working on it and this is what hapenned, bla bla. also i heard u only have one coder, dont u guys have enough money to get a couple more?

8. Homie

We do have announced it on discord + on multiple threads and in every support tickets regarding bans. I will talk to an admin regarding an announcement on the forums.

Its not as easy to just hire more coders. Theres a lot of trust involved. You can probably imagine that our coder doesnt want to share his code with someone he doesnt know.

Also, please dont use this thread for any more questions as this is a testimonial and it should stay on topic. If you have more question create a thread in VIP talk and I'll answer you.

9. R1sh1

R1sh1 Banned

Cool thanks

Homie likes this.
  10. RocknRollFella

RocknRollFella Member

It's not only the problem of the cheat itself, but Activision has changed his strategy to fight against "cheaters", if you are reported several times in one day, you are ban, like playstation and xbox gamers..streamers....Look The activision Community Forum. There is another problem, if you are playing with a VPN = perm ban, or using third part software like my Sidekick Aorus CV27Q Screen with aim stabilizater and crosshair you are ban...its just a bult in feature of my monitor...legal....

Attached Files:

11. beannnn

beannnn Member

exactly right @RocknRollFella

People need to understand that it's not just a case that it's just 'detected' it's a case of cod making changed to their anti cheeeet, to notice cheeters etc Of course you can't expect yourselves not to get banned.

IF you are that worried about getting banned, don't play on an acc you aren't willing to lose. Or don't cheat and keep practising legit and you will eventually get better.

Goodluck on whatever you decide.

random1407, finfut and Lixy-Pix like this.
  12. Nosferatu19XX

Nosferatu19XX Member

My main account got perma banned. Why? Because I used EO and that comes with risk. It's as simple as that. To get this back on track - I actually think EO is a great tool to have fun with. I started using it when I was starting to get bored of MW/WZ and didn't really care if I ended up with a ban. If you use crazy settings on games with a killcam, then you can fully expect a very quick ban. All I ever use is ESP Skeleton also with Item spotting too because I am blind as shit and never see Proxies or Claymores until I stand on the damn things.

Summary: Great tool, comes with risk of course, can't blame EO when you inevitably get a ban.

random1407 likes this.
  13. John Mayor

John Mayor Member

how do we use the hw spoof if we can't load the cheat? you mentioned there is one integrated, is there a way to run it without running the cheat?

finfut and amilcarteamo like this.
  14. Sicariobr

Sicariobr Member

yes my friend they are lying !! and do not give us legal options to replace our loss !! they just want to exchange my product for another one in the cod series and I don't have another cod game !!! I bought 3 times in this acc and I bought another time in another ac and this site is not more reliable as before

finfut, GGFFSS and RitornaFox93 like this.
  15. nasser-abu555

nasser-abu555 Member

My loss is big, I've lost my original account twice, and I don't know what to do, the hacker is not the same as before

16. Homie

Im gonna close this now since everyone keeps posting off topic stuff.

aimbotnaisu, bigboss166 and Chris0711 like this.