No Words

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by ZerkFire, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. ZerkFire

ZerkFire Member

#1 ZerkFire, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    AIMBOT: 10/10
    This Aimbot Is One Of The Best Aimbots I've Used In My Life. Its Accurate, The Silent Aim Is Amazing and Its Definitely Better Then Public Bots. The Auto Wall Is Also Amazing In This Hack To. Its Like There Is No Walls At All And The Damage And Closests To Crosshair Options In The Hack Just Make It Even Better Because There Awesome To Switch Between At The Right Time.
    ESP: 10/10
    The ESP In This Hack Is Also Amazing With All The Options Put Into It. I Love How You Can Just Change The Color Of The ESP Boxes And That You Can Change The Size Of The Crosshair. I Also Like The Explosive ESP Because It Shows All The Explosives Not To Walk By.
    Misc: 10/10
    The No Recoil And No Spread In This Hack Are So Good. The Best Part About No Spread Is How You Can Make It Invisible. Also The Force Class And Jugg Are Awesome Because When Your In A ISnipe Server You Can Troll Them So Hard.
    Host Options {Steam Only} 10/10:
    Before I Was Banned On Steam MW3 I Used To Use These Options All The Time. The God Mode, Anti Leave, Masskill, And Force Host Was All Just Great. These Things Were The Best To Troll People With And It Made The Hack A LOT MORE FUN.
    All In All:
    This Hack Is Just Great In General And I Definitely Recommend You Buy From Here And I Will Use It Until My Subscriptions Expires.

HACKCHOOB likes this.
  2. HACKCHOOB

HACKCHOOB Banned

Sounds a little bit babyish.....
    Anyways thank you for your review we appreciate your feedback, @Skyfail will ad your two extra weeks later :)

3. ZerkFire

ZerkFire Member

Removed It

4. HACKCHOOB

HACKCHOOB Banned

That wasn't necessary, I just wanted to mention it :eek:

Oh Rockits likes this.