No Time for Cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by wubzziii, Aug 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. wubzziii

wubzziii Member

How can we buy WZ and then no use it for months to come? every time I purchase it's just updating, and it never seems to come back online for months. Stays online for max 5 days is the longest I've seen. You have all these customers that come to buy but then leave and go buy another cheat because WZ is always down. The time for updates is way too long and isn't a priority to keep the same customers and gain more.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

What do you mean by every time you buy it? Its literally the first sub you have bought, lol.

I know we have had several long downtimes but its not like we do it on porpuse. Either the long downtime is required to get the cheat running and undetected or for other reasons that we dont have any control over. Currently, our coder had to unexpectly move to another place. I know it can be annoying as a customer but our staff cant spend 24/7 working on the cheats.

Besides that, before the recent long downtime the cheat was updated very fast for months. We always compensate subs for the downtime as well adding a nice bonus time on top.

I've seen a lot of users that said they are going to use cheats by other providers but most of them come back here after realizing that we are very fair and honest compared to the vast majority of other providers.

Metzismetzy and sinz333 like this.
  3. BInDerAllerEchte

BInDerAllerEchte Customer Customer

i hope EO gets the same cheat like at verdansk times and i hope the spoofer will work soon because many users cant play because of that

Jchris652 likes this.