Modern Warfare (2019) My Warzone Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Empty, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Empty

Empty Member

Aimbot: 10/10. Amazing customization, you can make it look like you're not injected at all and other times you can make it look like you are cracked out of your mind and make the most unbelievable shots and somehow stay looking legit.

Trigger Bot: 10/10. You can't go wrong with trigger bot, it's small and simple to customize to your needs. It is incredibly simple and easily usable.

ESP: 9/10. Again you can't really go wrong with esp. Only thing that would make it gain a point are chams. But that's about it. Everything is easily understandable and easy to set up to how you like it. The fact you can edit colors and edit drawing range makes it better.

Radar:10/10. Simple. Nice to use. Very legit friendly. Not much to say other then that

Misc: 10/10. Streamer Mode enable or disabler is actually really nice. Rapid Fire is nice. And so is the custom crosshair.

Overall: 10/10. The best gaming cheat I've used in a long time. I will 100% stay a long term Engine Owning Customer. Amazing support if you ever need it. Built in HWID Spoofer is incredibly useful, never have your real HWID exposed. If you buy this product you will not regret it.

JohnDoeCod likes this.