Modern Warfare (2019) My warzone review!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Engathin, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Engathin

Engathin Member

I wasn't planning to share a review about warzone cheat but, i see a lot of people sharing it and you guys reading and caring them so i would like to share my 1 week of warzone cheating experience.

I bought the cheat with the thoughs of rage hacking but instead i ended up being legit and extremely pro player with the perfect settings :)

Aimbot 10/10
    I am using rage aimbot settings but only difference is my fov is set to 3 so its just perfect for me and to seem legit with such small aiming area!

Esp 10/10
    The thing i like about this cheat is you can either see everything around you very detailed or you can really simplify things as you wish for your playstyle!

Radar 10/10
    One of my favourite setting is in radar! The players you can't see are in color of yellow, but the ones are visible to you are turning red, which that way i can act natural when there is a red dot behind me and act extremely legit and also careful! Not to mention the other tons of settings in radar section.

Colors 10/10
    I thought i was going to set all the colors from zero. I didn't think every color would be so perfectly set that doesn't require me to touch a single color setting. Which i loved!

Settings 10/10
    Well in this game you need couple of settings. I am using legit for normal gameplay and switching to rage in second chance in prison to keep playing and guarantee a win. Which is so helpful!

Overall
    This cheat has everything you need. You can play in rage mode, legit mode, extremely legit mode with only radar esp or even use only the item esp. This cheat is perfect for any kind of cheater! Big thanks to admins for all their hard work and making the game more fun for us!

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your feeback, your sub got extended by a few days :)