Battlefield 4 My sincere review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lukinhu, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. lukinhu

lukinhu Member

Hello guys.

[HWID spoofer] 10
    Like BF5, BF4 cheat has a great built in spoofer which is great to play with no worring about your real hwid if get banned.
    This is a plus which works great! I love this feature for sure !

[ Aimbot ] 10
    Great as I can kill everybody!
    I sometimes just don't shot trying not to kill more than 3 as I'm trying to use the more legit config.
    But if you want you can kill easily everybody who are in front of you. This is strong.
    I love the auto shot feature !!!

[ ESP ] 10
    Great! I like using visible only and bone esp only.
    I like this configuration when using esp and here you can config it easily. I like it so much.

[Gun mods] 10
    Sometimes I use magic bullets to use with my shotguns. It is nasty on locker!
    You always kill your enemy with just 1 shot.
    I try to play more legit so I use only with a shotgun cause I have easy kills and nobody called me as cheater, but just as a shotgun whore ! hahahah
    Simply great!
    I love the full auto feature! It is great for DMRs and Pistols !!!!!!
    Damage modifier: Love it when I was using pistols. I changed it to 2x of damage and it is strong. You can multiply damage modifier up to 10 I think.
    Be carefull because it is strong. You will kill everybody easily !

[ Misc ] 10
    -Spectator Warning
    : A must option for me but not every cheat has it. Great ! Love it!
    -Enable Minimap: Great! You can see all enemies around you in the original game minimap ! Few cheats have it and I like it so much in EO.
    -Auto revive: This is the most fun thing I used in my entire life !!!!
    You can configure max meters to automatically revive teamates when you hold your defibrilator. Don't even need to charge it. I charged mine just to pretend I was legit. hahahahahahahahha
    Sometimes i even revived people in another ground level than mine 15 meters away from me in locker. hahahahaha (this is not that legit but I had to try it out for sure !!!!!!! )
    -Invisible: This is fun to use in locker when you get base raped. So I turned on invisible and ran to another flag to place a beacon. Once I did it and my team won as my squadmates could spawn on my beacon and push enemies from behind !!!
    It is not legit, but I have caution, I got out my squad first to use it and when I saw nobody was near me to do it but you can use it the time you want. hahahahahahah and it is so much fun!

[ Conclusion ]
    - Recommend BF4 cheat 10/10 for sure.
    - loving this cheat and I will buy it always.

[ Things I hope to add to next BF6, if you can pls ]
    - A configuration for keys to turn on/off things like minimap, magic bullet, change to custom1 config, custom2, custom3 with just 1 key on keyboard (This is the most importante thing for me);
    - I would ask to add automatic knife too. (It would be nasty!);
    - Aimbot max meters to hit, so we do not aim for a guy on 500m away when using stick on target;
    - ESP max meters.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review!

lukinhu likes this.