Modern Warfare (2019) My short? review after a few days of use

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Dapek, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Dapek

Dapek Member

Hello all. Just thought I'd share my experience with using this cheat as I am honestly gobsmacked over how good it is. Plus it's being updated and so I thought now would be a great time.

How I found EO & What made me make the jump: I was browsing on a forum, not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of said forum, so I'll refrain from doing so. After playing for a week on Warzone and ultimately just sucking at it, and also having a garbage PC that cant go a few mins without having horrible frame drops, I decided to look for a cheat that works for Warzone & would allow me to see enemies easier & overall increase my stats.. I was initially just looking for a simple ESP. I saw plenty of advertisements for other cheats, that, can I say, were VERY overpriced in comparison to EO... I then saw an ad for EO, and I've heard of it from old friends using it on BO2, so knew it was reputable.

Now... 4.99 for 3 days? 19.99 for 30 days? Insane.. I had only £6 in my bank, and knowing my birthday was coming soon (Today actually) and that by the time my initial 3 days finishes, I'll have money to be able to buy a month if I like the cheat, I had to go with it. & Boy am I happy that I went with you guys. The built in HWID spoofer is perfect, exactly what I was looking for as I didn't have the money to purchase a seperate HWID spoofer elsewhere & I also have no experience with using them, or cheating on games that HWID ban, so having it built in was a must for me.

Aimbot: 9.9/10
    Honestly amazing. Possibly one of the best aimbot's I've used. I'm still tweaking with my settings to get them perfect legit looking settings, however the options you have and how the aimbot performs is amazing. Only reason it's not a 10/10 is because SOMETIMES it does shake a tiny bit when on "Full" aimbot mode and I'm scoped in sniping. However it's very slight, and only happens sometimes anyway. Also a customizable hotkey to load different configs on the fly would be awesome, as sometimes I do change between configs when I'm sniping/using smg etc. Also on full mode when sniping I literally haven't missed a single shot which is awesome.

ESP: 9.9/10
    Genuinely couldn't ask for better. It does what it's supposed to do, isn't choppy/laggy like most. Sometimes it does show the ESP a tiny bit off the enemy at distances 200m+ however that may be to do with my resolution/aspect ratio. Would be a 10/10 too if the issue with looking through fences/bars was fixed as whenever you're on the opposite side of a metal railing or anything of that sort that you can clearly see through, it will show up yellow as if theyre not in your line of sight and aimbot won't lock, which sometimes can get you killed, but I'll just have to learn not to rely heavily on it.

Triggerbot /10
    Not used it enough to leave a review for it, but it does the job well, only used it once or twice!

Radar 10/10

Great, no issues, love how the dots actually turn red on the radar too, so even when someone is out of your FOV, you can still see whether they would be in your line of sight or not whether theyre to the side of you or directly behind you

Misc 8/10
    Never used the crosshair, however.. the rapid fire is great. Good for the gulag too, not lost a gulag fight since using this cheat, and before hand I lost nearly all of them. Rapid fire is great for shotguns & pistols... don't get me started on the fal too. When I picked it up mid game and started firing I honestly burst out laughing, that gun is crazy with rapid fire.

I just want to say thank you to all the people involved with making this cheat, and also the support team for being so helpful here in the forums. Couldn't ask for a better cheat. Never thought I'd have so much fun playing the game tbh.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2020 ---
    This was initially supposed to be a "short" and "quick" review, however I got carried away, sorry:D