Battlefield 3 My review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by 2TimesHacker, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. 2TimesHacker

2TimesHacker Member

ESP 9/10
    Insane precision in showing where the enemy is. Highly customizable section of the hack, where it is possible to set up basically everything. Awesome work, even if sometimes it shows random lines.

AIMBOT 10/10

It never and never misses its target. High customizability makes it one of the best feature i've ever tryed on an FPS. NoShake and NoSpread are actually one of the best hack out there.

REMOVALS 10/10
    Every feature from this section of the hack is working good. Got to really enjoy the sun is KO. Finally.

GUN MODS 10/10
    If there's something that makes the BF3 hack worth it, it is the Gun Mods section of the hack. Tried to snipe with magic bullets and it killed eight people in a row behind walls. Insanely awesome, these Gun Mods deserve way more than a normal 10/10.

MISC 10/10
    Why you should by EngineOwning hacks? Because the way it fools punkbuster is funny as hell. I really like watching my screenshot cleared up while I'm raping the enemy team. The section where you can have fun making the others cry.

Above all, the hack is Totally and definitely worth it, its price is absolutely nothing, cause 10 euros for a hack like this is NOTHING. Pity for that little "bug" with ESP. I will get this hack again for sure when it expires.

tessy1 and AimBRoT like this.
  2. AimBRoT

AimBRoT Member Customer

Nice Review :)