Modern Warfare (2019) My Review With The Cheat After 1+ Months

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Vulxito, May 24, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Vulxito

Vulxito Member

Aim bot (9/10) The aim bot is incredibly good and can easily be manipulated to look legit. (Lower FOV, Lower acceleration, and increase smoothness) The aim bot can be iffy with snipers especially if you have it set to auto fire, but if not the aim bot does seem to work very reliably.

ESP (9/10) The ESP is also incredibly good, but can become very cluttered with all the boxes. A simple fix for this is to take off the boxes and only see bones.

Triggerbot (10/10) Only have used it once and have had no complaints with it as it does its job perfectly.

Radar (7/10) Radar can be very confusing at times as it doesn't cover the actual radar at the same ratio that the games does, but overall is super helpful especially if you want to make your cheats look legit and make it seem like you're using the games sounds to your advantage.

UI (10/10) The UI is quite possibly the best UI I have seen for any Modern Warfare cheat. It remains very simple and straight to the point and is very well organized allowing for little adjustments in the middle of your game.

Overall (10/10) For anyone that wants a modern warfare cheat with the best value per dollar, I highly recommend EO over any other cheat for its simplicity and for the range of uses it serves. It will allow you to completely carry in multiplayer games and to win back to back to back games in warzone with ease.

RTXLee, Meshal121 and 3xtreme like this.
  2. guplus

guplus Member

及时性(0/10)