Modern Warfare (2019) My review of the software after 4 days of constant usage

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Sakrai, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Sakrai

Sakrai Member

Welcome to my review,

To start off I can just say, you won't get anything this cheap but at the same time high quality in the cheating scene. EngineOwning itself seems to be a pretty reliable provider and has been around for years.

Now I will go over to review the software itself.

Injection: 10/10, It is really fast and you don't need to mess with logging in or closing the game yourself, it does all of that for you. It also has an update log built-in, which is pretty neat.

ESP: 9/10, The ESP works 100 % of the time, but sadly it can't be hidden while recording with OBS, only with XSplit.

Aimbot: 9/10, With the new prediction, added this is probably the best Aimbot I've seen for this game. There is only one flaw with it, if the player isn't visible 100 % it won't aim at him, this is very annoying when trying to shoot through fences.

Radar: 9/10, I was only using this feature for a small amount of time but it was helpful to know when players are coming from behind, not much customization though.

I didn't include the Triggerbot as I've never used it.

In total, I can say that this is a really functional and cheap cheat for Modern Warfare, there is nothing on the market this good to my awareness and I would definitely recommend buying it.

Thanks for reading my review.

LetsDream and PCGamer like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

We are currently limited by the game engine in that point. However the coder will check if he can do anything about that.

Thanks for your review, your sub got extended by 4 days. Have fun :)

PCGamer likes this.