Modern Warfare (2019) My review of the cheat!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by cheshbik, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. cheshbik

cheshbik Member

I bought the cheat first time for 3 days period, and I definitely loved it. So I bought it again for 30 days period. I love it so far and I have showed the cheat to 2 friends, one of them planning to buy and the other has bought already. I love mostly everything about this cheat except two things: To begin with, the cheat is a 8/10 for me so far.

- When you "save" a config, you can't save it with a name and it just looks the same and is hard to know if you've saved the config or not. Mostly in cheats like CSGO etc. you can see the name of the config you've saved and the config you want to load, I would love to see this implemented. Would definitely make the cheat a 9/10.

- The second thing is: the cheat says it can be streamed and can't be seen on recording softwares. I tried checking it out and people said to use Xsplit gamecaster (so I don't know if it works with the broadcaster, will test once cheat is active again) But the gamecaster is very buggy and difficult to operate and make it work. (Because of the Gamecaster) If these were fixed to work with OBS or other software the cheat would definitely be uncontested nr1 cheat on the market making it a 10/10.

This is definitely the best cheat available for people to use either way. It's kinda expensive through resells but it's a good price for what the cheat offers to a game like CoD modern warfare. (Would love to see the two mentioned "issues" to be fixed, would make the cheat even better)

2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey,

thanks for your Review! I've extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX