My Review of site/cheats

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by RYZ, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. RYZ

RYZ Member

Let's start this feedback with the staff and customer support!

I must say out of all the other sites I have used (Fair Few) I have never had a quick response to my problems like I do here! If you have a problem and open a ticket they will help you out as soon as they can! and that is rare from other places! Friendly and helpful.

CHEATS

I so far have used ( Battlefield 1 - SWBF2 - COD ww2 )

I have had no issues with the cheat and I am yet to have any of my accounts banned!

SWBF2 : The cheat is deadly and will wipe the server you rage on clean! I have put a few hours into my account and I am still not banned with non stop raging! The cheat has everything you could want for legit and rage play!

Battlefield 1: Who needs aimbots when you have magic bullets and one hit kill! Speedi13 has turned the aimbot off for a reason and that's too keep your account safe from FF, but with all the other features rage on! I am rank 73 non stop raging and yet to have my account banned!

Cod ww2: This has to be the best cod cheat I have come across and with AutoWall on you will wipe away any other cheaters you face ingame! But with this cheat I do play with
    Silent Aim and low FOV as you can get a manual ban from devs if seen in video cheating! Easy way around it ( Don't look through walls and turn on Silent aim with low fov ) You can still go 100 kills easy but on video you look legit ;)

You will not regret choosing EngineOwning!

Kraisie, Speedi13 and AimBRoT like this.