My review for the BF4 hack

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by blackstorm007z, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. blackstorm007z

blackstorm007z Customer Customer

First of all, I used all the available Features in the hack and here is my review for the hack and the site members

Design:
    will i fucking love that menu really easy to use and very functionable i can edit everything easily throw the menu
    i will give it 10/10

ESP:
    Just amazing u can turn it for everything also u cAn customize the colours which i really liked
    ESP Must have 10/10

Aimbot:
    EngineOwning's aimbot is a real amazing i liked it even though there is still room for improvement.
    because the Aimbot missed all the long range sniper shots i hope u can fix this speedi
    Not much to say here, the aimbot is 8/10

Detection
    EngineOwning for BF4 is really secure and u can use on your main account without any worry i am using it in my main account and use it for rage in game time accounts will i only got banned in my game time account because of the raging :D
    so Detection: is 10/10.

Support:
    the support is the most thing i liked in the site a fast response and the answers will satisfy u my account got hacked before 2 days but i asked Skyfail for help and he locked the account and then reset the password and put the mail i gave for him so the support is Great .

deserve Support: 10/10.

that's my review after using it for about 2 weeks