Modern Warfare (2019) My review after a year using EO

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by loxamang, Jan 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. loxamang

loxamang Member

I joined EO around march, and I have been using it pretty much everyday since. It is extremely stable, as I have never been banned, SB a few times but it was gone after a week simply. I have over 1200 wins and 28k kills on warzone and 48k kills on multiplayer all doing so while using EO. It is extremely legit since no one in my friend group ever even thought of me cheating. (mostly because I might actually be good at the game with cracked out movement to make up the fact i never miss a shot). People are recieving bans simply their account is new and have an unbelivebly amount of kills and cases of report. if you lay low, and just play the game normally i would not expect anyone to be banned as how shit warzone is. for me i have a 5.8 kd and have won multiple steamer tournaments or major Z-League tournaments with EO. In conclution EO is one of the safest cheat in the market as long as you can behave. raging is not the only way to have fun, acting legit and will actually help you learn the game. in my experience faster than people who does not cheat. due to the fact that you have walls and people's rotation routes is in your head most of the time since you could see where they run. Plus the fact that i drop 20-30 kills a game regardless im playing legit so i am indeed having alot of fun and getting nearing the kills people get when they rage.

cocainamami, Tree, MathQc and 3 others like this.
  2. BigMan65

BigMan65 Member

if you don't mind sharing what are your aimbot settings to make it look legit

3. Rupert The Bear

Rupert The Bear Customer Customer

BigMan65 and Fluffy like this.
  4. AndrewBlack1821

AndrewBlack1821 Banned Customer

DHILLON001 likes this.
  5. MathQc

MathQc Member

Yooo i need ur setting mannn, if u remember what was