Modern Warfare (2019) My review after a few weeks

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by FacePunch, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. FacePunch

FacePunch Member

So ive been cheating in multiple games for about 7-8 years now and this cheat definitely is one of the better ones i have used. I first used EO about 2 years ago and got myself a BO3 sub aand it did was a very good cheat with your average settings. After i got banned though (for raging) i never bought another subscription because i never really played call of duty until now.

Aimbot 9/10: I have used many different aimbots on games such as csgo, fortnite, pubg etc and this is definitely one of the better ones i have used in my opinion it is very easy to set up and doesnt look snappy with legit settings. Though what i miss from the aimbot is maybe a way to set different settings for different guns because i have seen this type of feature utilized in other games and I have persoanlly found it very handy and useful because personally i don't like changing my settings mid game for different guns.

ESP 8/10: There isnt much to say really, Its your generic esp I do feel as if some features are missing such as chams (yes i do know that it cannot be added because it isnt streamproof). I do know that you can just change the esp to visible only but it isnt the same as having chams in my opinion. Another missing feature would be a panic button which turns off your esp settings but still keeps your aimbot. The actual esp though is generic but does have some features that some other cheats miss such as aim prediction.

Menu 8/10: The menu i think is something important that is missed in quite a bit of reviews. Personally i think the menu is very straightforward and does the job well though I have seen better presented menus. Its easy to navigate and very begginer friendly because features arent labeled weirdly as i have seen in other cheats.

Misc 7/10: I don't really use the misc tab in this cheat because i stream a lot and i don't think that rapid fire looks very legit (though it is a very fun feature to use). The crosshair feature in my opinion is also pretty useless but it may be used with snipers possibly (I'm not sure though)

Updates 8/10: What really made me back off from the cheat at first was the reviews i read on other forums talking about how the update times a extremely long but they arent that bad. Though there have been times were you had to wait for it to update it was never too long to get me annoyed and i do think they have gotten faster at updating the cheat.

Customer Support 8/10:
    Being fully honest the second time round buying the cheat there were some issues and i lost my sub for a day or 2 and personally i wasnt really happy about it when it happen but it didnt take too long to get my sub back. I do think it was a one time mistake and i doubt it will happen again and support was ok at the most at that time without much information about the situation. Since then support has been pretty good and help out others well.

In conclusion i would give this cheat a 8/10 i have used better cheats in the past for other games but this is still a very good cheat. The community is great and so are the staff and so far i ahve not had many issues with any of them. I do hope some features mentioned in this review are considered or added and i think its definietly worth the purchase.

Twist, nedagiuss, wgy935949 and 2 others like this.
  2. raven420

raven420 Member

Nice review!

3. epicb3ard

epicb3ard Member

Great review and I agree with you 100%.

4. michaelkjones1

michaelkjones1 Member

i struggle to set it up to make it look smooth how does one do it ?

5. Gajowy

Gajowy Customer Customer

when it get up date?

aqq141441 likes this.
  6. Suff6466

Suff6466 Member

what are your aimbot settings is you don't mind?

7. LowKeyFreak1

LowKeyFreak1 Member

Yo so if you dont use the cheats in an online game can you still get banned if I am cheating in a custom game with my brother. So question is can cod ban you because they have a software to detect cheats.

michaelkjones1 likes this.
  8. FacePunch

FacePunch Member

Hey so my aimbot settings are:
    on zoom
    99 smooth
    8 acceleration or 6
    fov 1.5
    distance

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2020 ---
    You will still get banned when cheating in custom matches because your are still breaking ToS

Suff6466 likes this.