Modern Warfare (2019) My Personal Review on EO

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Wh0am1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Wh0am1

Wh0am1 Member

Let me start off with Engine Owning. I got to know about the cheat while i was searching for free cheats on youtube and all i get was viruses and malware. then i saw a video of grumby or grumy, I dont remember but he was showing how he was using it. the second he double clicked the application all i see is ENGINE OWNING and there plenty of cheats available and i got to know about it. The second thing i do is pause his video and went to check the engine owning site and bam! so many cod cheats ive never seen in my entire life. Its like treasure.

NOW THE REAL DEAL!
    I'm from India and me being an indian we see VFM (Value For Money) since its € i was worried it would ask for more money but when i made the conversion from from € to ₹. It was good and fair but then i was confused whether to buy it or not cause my exams are also on this month of april. and i went for the 3 day as a trial part.

After purchasing
    Dude the second you get the file and when you load it. You've got Invisible powers. although there are other cheaters you still got face in BR. Apart from that im definitely gonna put my money on EO when it comes to any of the COD Games!

IN THE END:
    You guys exceed my expectation. Kudos to the devs!

2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey,

thanks for your Review! I've extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX