Modern Warfare (2019) My opinion

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by SteelseriesQcK, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. SteelseriesQcK

SteelseriesQcK Member

1. Aimbot
    The aimbot is the best I've ever seen in any game. It is very smooth, works like a charm. I've put the setting to aim at the chest at first, but it's also giving me headshots sometimes due to visibility. Playing on 100 smoothness and 10 acceleration, chest first (scan), with my left mouseclick as aim key.

2. ESP
    The default settings make it look quite messy, so putting the maximum distance value at 50 makes it more legit. Also turned off all items. After a while I realized it is making it very obvious so I turned it off completely. Now I only use it in the Gulag.

3. Misc
    Turned off the crosshair, I don't really see any benefit for it as there is always a crosshair in the game.
    I also don't use the triggerbot or radar. They don't seem useful for me.
    I am using the rapid fire, which works amazing.

4. AC protection
    I love the Anti Cheat (AC) protection. It makes sure no game related processes are running in the background before opening, it automatically goes into testing mode when there is an update and there is a built-in hardware spoofer. These are the protection layers I've seen, but ofcours I don't know if there are even more layers under water. Very well built.

5. Updates

Usually when there are updates to the game, the cheat is updated very quick. Longest I've noticed in the last weeks was not longer than 12 hours. In my opinion this is very fast.

Conclusion

Great cheat for a great price.

Love it and will keep buying until I move to the next game :)

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2020 ---
    You're welcome.

Lachsfilet2004 likes this.