Modern Warfare (2019) My Honest Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by TheNoneHackerCauseMuyBad, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. TheNoneHackerCauseMuyBad

TheNoneHackerCauseMuyBad Member

This is my first ever review on Engine Owning since I started using the cheat about 5 months or so ago.
    (This is for the Warzone cheat might I add)
    This is my complete and full honest review on both the cheat and staff.

I'm going to first talk about the cheat.
    It is an absolute masterpiece of code, from how clean the loader is to how well the cheat runs it is certainly the best on the market. Starting with the loader, it is a very simple, and clean design that even newcomers know how to use it, never had any issues and never got any errors whatsoever. The programmers for EO did a very good job with this part all around. As for the cheat itself, every option in the menu works how it's supposed to. From aimbot to ESP to the unlock all, it gets the job done. Runs perfect without any complications and doesn't drop frames. I love the customization with the ESP, I love having the options of item ESP and player lines, and the unlock all is amazing. Although the unlock all is soft, you can still save the guns you customized as custom mods and use them even after your sub has ended. My favorite feature is easily soft aim, very hard to tell if someone's hacking or actually hitting clean shots and it is wayyyy better than the hard lock option. If you're looking to rage EO soft aim is for you, as long as the enemy is within your FOV it's game over.

My rating for the cheat: 10/10 Strongly Recommended

For staff, the website, and prices on the cheat here's what I have to say.
    The staff are great at responding to all my tickets and my questions in the forums. Homie is definitely one of the nicest people I've seen when it comes to helping others out. The EO website is clean and easy to navigate through and I have never had any problems when it came to this website or other customers. The cheat prices are great, especially considering the quality you're receiving in return! During update downtimes you get compensated for miss time. you can freeze your sub every 7 days, and there are a lot of tutorials and posts that can help you if you're having difficulty.

My rating for staff/website/prices: 10/10 Best around

My recommendations:

I hope a staff member reads this as I think these would be great additions to EO in general.
    With how smart and how good the programmers are, I think EO would be a great addition into the Rainbow 6 Siege cheat community as their aren't many trusted sellers out there and although Rainbow 6 Siege is protected by battleye, I have heard that it can be very easy to bypass and I believe the programmers would easily be able to do it given some time. I would purchase that in a heartbeat and I'm sure many others would too.

I don't play Apex Legends but I also feel like that would be nice to have, the Apex community is rising and with how trusted EO is, I believe it would be right up their ally.

In conclusion, I have had very few issues with EO and the ones I have had were slim to nothing and solved with just opening a ticket. I highly recommend EO all around and I don't believe anyone else can come close.

Thank you to any staff members that read this, you are great and I wish you all the best!

Didier_Madeira likes this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the feedback :)