Modern Warfare (2019) My honest review of the cheat :)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by gs47, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. gs47

gs47 Member

ESP(9/10): Great esp features, not much more you could ask for in a call of duty game, you have item ESP in warzone to help you out with looting, grenade ESP to avoid claymores/betties(I know they arent called this its ingrained in me tho) and overall very nice visuals.

Aimbot(7/10): I rarely like to use the aimbot cause even with lower settings it can look kind of suspicious especially in warzone. But in SnD I prefer to keep my fov low as possible and my smoothing up high and my acceleration low. Overall great aimbot just not my cup of tea when it comes to cheating legit.

Forums/Reseller/Support(9/10): Now this is the one people are going to be like wtf, MW(2019) is down so much. And that is part of the cheat, you can not complain its down for so long when you have zero clues how much work goes into it to keep you safe from a ban/stay undetected. ive been using this cheat for a little over 2 months now and no ban on any of my accounts.(I do play fairly legit but earlier on in my playing my aimbot was pretty noticeable.) And finally most of the resellers ive interacted with have been awesome, only been banned from one of the discords for calling out the owner on their BS, wont name names but other than that they are great aswell!

gusepepe likes this.
  2. gusepepe

gusepepe Member

Nice Review :)