MW II My Honest Opinion

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by farrow, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. farrow

farrow Member

Hey so i thought id share my thoughts on this program bringing both good and bad sides of the coin to light. I have only recently purchased engineowning and have also only used the MW/Warzone 2.0 cheats.

First up, for the cheat itself, absolutely amazing. It does exactly as advertised and will allow you to anything from full on hardcore 0.1ms 360spin noscopes right down to being used as just a minor aim assist or even just as a permanent UAV.

On the bad side and to be fair, its not even a problem caused by EngineOwning. You WILL be shadowbanned, near enough constantly, if your not using a years old account with already great KD. If you want to enjoy the game with other normal users, short queue times and low ping.... Dont cheat?...

One thing i would like to see is more information given when updates are being done (However the update being done did prompt me to come a write this review). I know timescales are very hard to come by but as a programmer/gamedeveloper myself. You could definitely give a ball-park figure so we know if we should wait around or go play something else :p

I would highly recommend EngineOwning to anyone looking for a cheat provider.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the feedback :)

Like you already said, giving estimates isnt always easy, and we stopped doing it because people would think an ETA is a deadline.

farrow, chrisxr11 and skyyywalker9 like this.
  3. farrow

farrow Member

Yeah i guess not everyone is so understanding lol

Homie likes this.