Modern Warfare (2019) My Honest Opinion

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Mr1egendary, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Mr1egendary

Mr1egendary Member

The aimbot is great. I have been using it for about a month now and I seem to be able to convince most spectators that I am legit.

Here are some things I think would improve the aimbot/client further:
    • Give option for a random offset off the center of the skeleton.
    • Perhaps there should be an "aim assist" feature which just lowers dpi when hovering the target
    • Perhaps there could be a feature that allows a user to define the "aimbox" size and that would just keep the aim inside of the box allowing the user to control the aim, instead of focusing on the center of the chest or head
    • Have the option to select specific key items to be shown on ESP such as cash or armor plates
    • Another great feature to have would be hotkeys for aim settings to quickly switch between presets for sniping, close range, and medium range settings, or just turning of the aimbot.
    pseudocode(kinda) for aimbox:
    // draw box from skeleton offsets and return x1, y1, x2, y2
    // bound the cursor to stay within the box coordinates, but the player is free to move cursor within the box until the enemy dies or player releases aim key
    // instead of aimbot hitting center of target, it would just bring the user to the box and then the user takes over

Deleted member 10829 likes this.