Modern Warfare (2019) My first cod cheat experience

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Scatter, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Scatter

Scatter Member

Since the cheat is down for updating this is my review for engine owning:

First of all I would like to say the people on these forums are amazing, they are very helpful and nice, they are also willing to go the extra mile and show you how to do stuff on a screen share.

Now the cheat, Overall I would give this cheat a 8.5 out of 10. The cheat itself is great every feature works like how its intended. I feel like this cheat is made more for raging than it is for legit so Im not going to criticize so much about the legit settings, but I will give my ideas on how to improve it further on.

Aimbot:
    Make it so you can toggle the aimbot on off with a key instead of holding the button down to use the key.
    Make a separate section for sniper or maybe all weapon types, because the sniper aim bot is inconsistent.
    Make a aim assist settings which is just aim assist for players trying to play more legit.
    Silent aim if thats possible

Visuals:
    Add visible only (people only show up on esp when they are visible)
    I dont know if this is possible but a esp in the style of a uav would be cool (the dots show up on the mini map like a how a uav would show it.
    Add fullbright (like csgo cheats)
    Add nightmode (like csgo cheats)
    third person
    Keycard esp (redcards and bluecards from staduim)
    Kill streak esp
    Specify red crates in esp
    Out of Fov arrows
    Loadout esp
    Enemy health
    Chams (like cs or rainbow cheats)
    active keybinds

Misc:
    Skinchanger (client side)
    Rcs
    atuo pickup certain things (armor satchels, killstreaks, cards, guns, equipment) player can choose
    PANIC! button (diables everything)
    uninject

That's really it tbh, thanks for reading. If you want to but this cheat go ahead its worth it only 20$