Modern Warfare (2019) My Favorite Cheat Highly Recommend

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by cadehawk, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. cadehawk

cadehawk Member

To start this review all I have to say is EngineOwning is the best MW cheat i have used so far. I used to use another pay to cheat and i hated it and their cheat was hit by every ban wave so so far I have been ban free and this also offers many more features and has a way better community and support.

Aimbot 10/10
    The aimbot works great once you find the perfect settings. I use mouse and keyboard but when playing with friends I use a controller and it works great with that too. Ive never been called out for cheating with this aimbot and once i found the right settings I could make it look extremely legit while still giving me an advantage. Most games i drop 40+ kills and in warzone ive hit 20 kill games multiple times while never being called out. Also the new bullet prediction is incredible warzone and I have no more suggestions for the aimbot due to this being added. I guess one small suggestion now thinking about it could be the addition of a randomized curve feature making it looks even more legit.

ESP 10/10
    For me the ESP is my favorite part of this cheat. It has many color options and style options of the box making it very useful and just fun to use. There is also skeleton features and many other very useful ESP features like item ESP and more but I personally stick to just player ESP

Radar - Never really used but seems to work great from what ive seen

MISC 10/10
    I love the autofire feature and its just another small detail that makes this cheat standout. It really helps so much and also the trigger bot im putting under this category works amazing and have only really just tested it.

Overall 10/10
    I would actually say this cheat while could add some small stuff is amazing and has everything you could ever need in a MW cheat. I forgot to mention the cheat doesn’t make me drop any frames and runs amazing it is really well optimized. The built in HWID changer is just such a great detail and they truly put time and effort into this cheat. Ive also used 2 other cheats (one private) for comparison and have to say this has been the best one and experience so definitely try it out at least because after my 3 day trial i had to but the 90 day option.

sambuck and Deleted member 10829 like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a week. Have fun :)