Battlefield V My experience with EO's BFV Hack

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by TheOGHacker, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. TheOGHacker

TheOGHacker Banned

#1 TheOGHacker, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Visuals
    The visuals are extremely good, you see everything and know where everyone is at all times (My personal favourite is Bone ESP) sometimes it bugs out but it's nothing major and all around one of the best ESP's on a hack i've seen. 10/10

Aimbot
    The aimbot is highly configurable you can make it more like aim assist or just blatant (The Best) you have many many features for aimbot messing around with it and testing yourself is where it's all at, from infantry to vehicles to planes the aimbot works perfectly for all. 9/10

Gun Mods
    This section is where you'll find modules to make killing people the easiest thing in the world (Wipe out a building in seconds) I've toggled the Magic bullet on here and there and it works as intended but makes it stupidly easy... I prefer legit hacking as i play on my main. Everything you'll need for any weapon or any play style in this section. 10/10

Misc
    Gives you options you don't need but you might want for example the high process (Used by people with lower end pc's like the one i used to have) Know when someone is spectating and a lot of other options. 9/10

I've hacked in a lot of games with a few different cheats and by far this is the best and the easiest to use, I would happily buy again if my intentions were to carry on playing BFV (Next cheat will be BO3/BF4) I highly advise anyone who's reading this to buy the BFV hack if you want a good reliable hack on the game. I was about to buy PerfectAim but the support and the way you purchase was just pathetic, Not the best review as I would much rather buy it to try it than read what someone has put about said cheat however I hope you liked my tiny review and ENJOY HACKING!

2. 38jun

38jun China Reseller Authorized Reseller Customer

EO is the Best!!!

Str8shooter likes this.
  3. Speedi13

Speedi13 Coder Staff Member Coder

Thank you for your review, well it is longer than most other reviews ;)
    I extended your subscription by 3 days ;)

well that is wrong.
    There are two different and completely independent spoofers
    1. The EngineOwning cheat loader has a spoofer which is general purpose and not game specific
    2. The Battlefield cheats ( BF4 | BF1 | BFV | [SWBF2] ) have build in spoofers for all HWID-requests from FairFight and the Anti-Cheat code integrated into the game by DICE

So you don't have to worry about a HWID ban at all :D

4. TheOGHacker

TheOGHacker Banned

My bad i thought i read some where that it wasn't working for version 1903, thanks for extention :)

5. jono72

jono72 Customer Customer

I agree, top software and great team

6. kilas73

kilas73 Member

And what about an ip ban? there's real danger of being ip banned?
    Thks in advance

7. just use a vpn or ask your internet provider to change your external IP

kilas73 likes this.
  8. Tempest0100

Tempest0100 Member

So the cheats have a built in hwid spoofer so I won’t get banned if I keep making new accounts right?

9. OwnItAll

OwnItAll Customer Customer

Correct, and using a VPN is always good

10. Vypire1155

Vypire1155 Customer Customer

would you be able to give me a walk thru on how to copy the settings into what folder cause i dont know for 2021