My Experience w/ EO (MW2019)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by ItsNotStormy, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. ItsNotStormy

ItsNotStormy lord of the niggers

I bought the 3 day package and I encountered no issues at all during setup/launch. Only minor issues I've faced on rare occasion is when my camera-look controls would lock or the game suddenly quits (this only seems to happen on the new S4 Scrapyard map).

There's a plentiful selection of beautiful tools given to you and it couldn't be any more simpler to use. On my account I personally used caution with the use of light aimbotting and radar off to finish marksman rifle camo challenges. My favourite thing about the past couple days is probably killing the same person over and over (making that one guy rage, whilst his team just defend me calling him bad lol).

If there's one thing that could be improved it's probably to let me aimbot killstreaks with launchers but that's far from a priority with this. I'll probably order the 3 day package once a month for a laugh and balancing that out with legit gameplay in-between each month. Just to be on the extra safe side.

Great experience, love it, well worth trialling out even if you don't like cheating normally. Well done EO! :)

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for your review!

ItsNotStormy likes this.