Modern Warfare (2019) My experience and settings so far...

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by CSSave7, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. CSSave7

CSSave7 Member

#1 CSSave7, Dec 9, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    First of all I want to give my apologies for the long post, but I think there might be a few players out there with a similar experience and it might work or have some kind of empathy with all of this.

My main account got banned without using a single cheat, of course I got into that BS with Activision and got 0 answers, I had an offensive name, some in-game chat curse words, I used that SPR Hitscan and a lot of heli shots from very far away that look very much suspicious on a normal game play. (everyone knows about the SPR in the first 1/2 weeks, it was way too OP without bulelt drop).
    I don't have a single clue about the reason, but it could be any of the above or none.

Of course I even told my friends, if they think I'm cheating when I had enumerous reports on rage cheaters and nothing happened, not even one feedback of one of them banned. Well done... now I'm really going to cheat :D

After the last big EO update (when people suspected it was detected) around October 21, it's been over a month and I'm already level 129, no shadow ban whatsoever, everything seems fine.

I always inject EO (as im HWID banned) even when COD has an update I inject it (I go to discord or forum first just to check if everything seems fine), if the game says you have to close in order to update (ALT+F4 as usual) and I compeltely reboot the PC and inject again (even if the FAQ says to just inject again). I haven't cleaned any tracers as everything seems fine for now. If I get banned I'll go through that process again.

In-game I sometimes have people spectating when I kill them but I have a decent game play and movement so I think they look at it sometimes as legit as I try to never look directly at the ESP or far enemies. Even if they don't and report, it's been fine for now, as I said not even a shadow ban yet.

Sometimes I just wait for them to fire first or try to position myself in order to hide and avoid shots as fast as I can, so I can be seen but fire right back.

My KD is on 2.6 right now. Been killing 10/20 people per game.

I think this is somewhat "legit" settings:

- Full aimbot

- Headshot (scan) - I know this is not recommended but with smooth and acceleration like I have the aim doesn't lock very much (it feels almost like a buffed aim assist, very smooth) and I almost try to start to fire from bottom to top (when the aim starts to work since I'm inside the FOV) and some other times (with an Assault Rifle mostly) even if the first shot goes to the head (a lot of damage but wont down the player) and flick right away, after one or two more shots to the upper torso and the enemy dies really fast but it wont look suspicious because it wasn't downed with headshot. I know all this can seem a bit confusing and hard to playoff

- Been using 3/4 FOV+ Distance,

- 99/100 smooth and 2/3 acceleration,

- ESP On but with just distance marker at around 200/300m (depends if I'm in quads or solos/duos), no skeleton or anything else, it just shows the player distance, sometimes it's hard because you only see numbers and ignore them a lot of the times and if there's a player right by you I kinda forget them

- Visibility check is on also, so the aim doesn't follow enemies through walls.

Final review:

The engine itself works amazing, on aimbot every weapon I tried is single adapted to the aimbot and predicts almost every shot apart from one or two weapons that people don't use that much, rytec sniper or a few marksman rifles.

I know everyone already told this but it wouldn't be a complete review if I didn't mention the update time, it takes way too long and it WAS very frequent in the past. Since the last update I'm hoping everything works way smoother as we were already told the updates are going to be faster from now on.

Apart from that and some times the lack of patiente from the admin/mods team (which I very much understand), I know it's hard dealing with people, specially when it's from every corner around the world with different cultures and education, from the 12 year old kid to the 40 year old man, even if we're talking about a game or cheating in a game, this is a profitable organization that's time consuming for everyone involved with or without a paycheck at the end of the month, it doesn't matter, the people involved are representing Engine Owning as a product/company/provider, sometimes we have to take a deep breath and have a little patience.

With that said:

Aimbot - 9/10
    ESP 10/10 - for the only option I have enabled (which is distance marker only)

I don't use anything else, not misc or trigger bot.

Sorry for the long post.

Best regards.

p2l likes this.
  2. Hoodie

Hoodie Banned

Nice review! Hope you enjoyed

p2l and CSSave7 like this.