Modern Warfare (2019) My Engine Owning Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by iamrishi, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. iamrishi

iamrishi Member

Introduction
    I am fairly new to the engine owning community, I used to use their bo2 cheat back in the days but ended up stopping as I mainly played zombies after a while of getting the cheat. But I have came back to EO to get their MW 2019 cheat and here are my thoughts on it!

Cheat/Features
    I am talking about MW 2019 here. So when it comes down to the features of the cheat and the quality of the cheat I give it a 8.5/10. This cheat is great it has Aimbot with configurable settings for softaim/rage configurations which is great. Their is also trigger bot settings which I feel is useless but its an option we have so why not eh? The ESP is amazing they have bone esp and a 2d box around the player. I love the fact they have a box esp option as sometimes it gets very difficult seeing the bones. I wouldve liked it more if they had something like my old CS:GO/FN cheat had where it was player chams where their body is white and only the visible parts of their body glows red. I do not like how some item esp items do not show up like the keys and I think armor boxes/satchels. All the new guns get added but none of the miscellaneous items get added. Which is the main reason I give it a 8.5/10

AntiCheat/Security
    This is a sticky topic as of late for a lot of the customers here. We all know that in the past month EO was detected twice, in my opinion it was really only once. Activision was able to reverse engineer the cheat and do their thing with the cheat detection. We all knew this was coming. And Activision found many detection methods within their cheat. They played their card and the EO developer team found the cause and fixed it quick within a 2-3 days but with the testing of the cheat they extended it to a week. After the update was pushed Activision played their second trap card which they were holding onto. We cant expect EO to rewrite all the methods the cheat uses as that is not how it works they fix the detected modules within the cheat which is fair. At the end of the day when I use their cheats I feel secure and safe using it. At the end of the day it is not easy to develop cheats for MW 2019 even if you have a programming background like myself as their are many detected methods already from other cheat developers and you need to work on finding new exploitable methods within their system without being flagged for editing memory. For that reason when it comes to anticheat security I am giving EO a 9/10

Conclusion
    Their is no other cheat provider I would recommend. The EO staff are amazing people I dont talk to them much in the discord due to the amount of retards they deal with on the daily in the discord but they seem like chill people. They have been in the game modding community for battlefield and call of duty for so long that it is hard not to recommend their services. They know what they are doing. Detections will happen to all cheat providers their is nothing we can do about that, Just show your appreciation to the team for sticking by our sides finding new methods for us to continue using cheats on games like MW 22019.

Thank you EngineOwning staff for all you guys do! 10/10 would recommend