Modern Warfare (2019) My Current Stance On EO for MW

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by nor1ety, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. nor1ety

nor1ety Member

"Goddamn!" That was my first reaction when using the cheat on my very first game. I had watched a load of YouTube videos, livestreams, etc of people using the EO cheat and after a few hours I had my eyes set on buying the cheat myself. The only problem was that I'm broke and thus could not pay for the cheat myself. I ended up being able to mow a lawn and got 20 dollars for it and with that money purchased the EO cheat for a month. Before I begin my ratings for the cheat I just want to say that I don't know what I'm going to do when my subscription runs out because this is the most fun I've ever had on this game. At first I played on a dummy account seeing as they had 2xp and free multiplayer trial and after 2 days of rage cheating and no ban I decided to try it out on my main account. I usually legit cheat on my main and I've dropped some crazy nukes on there. As of today I have been threatened by other players that they're gonna get me banned but I am still not banned. So thats one amazing thing about EO. Now lets get on with the actual ratings.

Aimbot Settings 9/10:

With the right settings you can go a very long way with legit cheating. As far as rage goes, it does more than enough to make people leave the match. The aimbot is really precise and I totally recommend checking out the config forums and trying out some of their legit configs because they work a charm on this game.

ESP 10/10 :

Such a simple setting done right. The ESP is perfect and completely customizable. I usually leave it at the default colors that tell you whether someone is visible or not and that also works a charm when legit cheating. I tend to keep the item and grenade esp off because it can become a lot of clutter when playing Warzone. Aside from that its amazing.

Triggerbot 8/10 :

Take my rating lightly as I've barely used triggerbot. The triggerbot setting works as intended. I only gave it a lower rating as its just a trigger bot but it does work.

Radar 9/10 :

The radar is not something that I use in normal games but its definitely useful for Warzone seeing as you can't really tell that there are people behind you without looking back manually. It works well and as intended as well.

Misc 9/10 :

Out of the misc settings I only really use the rapid fire and the reticle on the screen but damn does that rapid fire do wonders. Before EO I really didnt use any Semi Auto weapons but using that Rapid Fire completely changed me and now I love playing games with pistols only or with the Fal. Its the complete package and more than I could've asked for.

Overall the cheat is absolutely amazing. The EngineOwning community is one worth staying in. Everyone that I've come across here are extremely helpful and are always willing to give tips and info to help each other out when needed. When the game updates the cheat is good at telling you not to use it so that you wont get banned and the coders hard at work are very quick in getting the cheat back up. Aside from that, any time wasted on updating is given back to your subscription per the mods and admins. I have never seen any cheat providers do this so for that extra points. As I said above, I don't know what I am going to do when my cheat sub runs out but until then I'm going to make the most of it and play as much as I can. Thank you to all who have made it this far and if you're reading this and still wondering whether you should buy the cheat or not then just message me on discord. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my discord here but Ill leave it on my profile information page so that you can add me and ask any questions of any doubts you still have about EO. If not then just buy the damn cheat trust me that its going to be the best bang for your buck that you will EVER purchase. Thank you once again for reading this.

Overall Rating 9.9/10:

Only rated 9.9 seeing as nothing is perfect and you can always improve on some things :)