Modern Warfare (2019) My Cod MW cheat review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Welchey1998, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Welchey1998

Welchey1998 Member

This cheat is amazing been using it for almost a month now definitely will be buying another month I am very happy with the features it has and how well it works. 10/10

AIMBOT: I don't know I don't use aimbot I like to play as legit as possible but I have seen many people using it and it looks great
    ESP: Great customizable esp settings change, colour font size, change the distance to how far you want it to show people and it shows everything on your screen you need to live and many more features. 10/10
    Rapid fire is also good to use then using pistols. 10/10
    Radar: I personally don't use this I don't like to have the radar showing but there's many features inside looks good for those who use radar 10/10

I strongly think you should make it compatible with co-op and stream safe with obs. xspit doesn't run well on most pc's it makes my frames drop alot but apart from that cheat is solid and undetected 10/10

If anyone reads this play as legit as you can so just use esp don't go full rage aimbot mode they can manual ban you for using aimbot 24/7.

phrackerclan likes this.