MW3

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Oh Rockits, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Oh Rockits

Oh Rockits Customer Customer

#1 Oh Rockits, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Modern Warfare 3 hack by EO is great. I love everything about it but could still use some work. Force host glitches on me and when I am host and try to turn on high jump and stuff it does not work so I need to close my MW3. Aimbot is alright just wished you share some of your other hacks only a avaible to staff. I quite honestly love the aimbot but I do not use it because there are better ones out there. ESP is fantastic also love how you can save load outs which is also great. I love to spawn in a jug and people are like WTF hacker lol redirecting to EO aimbot again. I coded my aimbot and it sucks. Like it sucks. I got help from a friend coding a private aimbot but I would highly reccomend you find a private aimbot they normally end up better. Is the hack worth purchasing? Depends. The hack gets tiring after a while. I would give EO 8/10 for there MW3 hack, and when I get more money I will purchase the Black Ops hack to see how it goes. I also would love to see more updates in the EO hack too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2015 ---
    No need for the extra 2 weeks although I don't own lifetime. If it's a struggle no worries. I just am rating no need for 2 weeks took me about 5 minutes to write it. If you want to give it to me that's fine also.

191 and HACKCHOOB like this.
  2. HACKCHOOB

HACKCHOOB Banned

3. You got your 2 weeks just like everyone else did! :)
    Thanks for your review.