Modern Warfare (2019) MW2019 Feedback

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by gentle565, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. gentle565

gentle565 Member

#1 gentle565, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    Hello

This is my second time purchasing this cheat, I forgot to post feedback last time so here it is.

Aimbot: Aimbot has improved A LOT, I do not tend to use it but as compared to previous versions of this hack it seems a lot more smoother than before. Incredibly easy to set up a legit aimbot.

Triggerbot: I use this every time I play, it does what it's suppose to, fires when an enemy is within your crosshair. No complaints here, and it works amazing for me with snipers.

ESP: Incredible for Warzone. Cheat was updated to include Boxes within the ESP for warzone which makes it A LOT better. Other than that, the ESP is highly customizable, and it's a feature I use every time I play.

Radar: I tend to use this on top of my in-game radar with the 'show dot' setting on to center it. I would love an option where it could setup like the in-game radar, and display the enemies at the exact spots on the map. Radar tends to help a lot with trying to act legit especially in warzone due to it being able to see enemies behind you without the need to do a 180.

Misc: Rapid fire does wonders. Kind of annoying with some weapons, but it destroys with pistols.

The Devs seem to be very good at what they do. They continue to add features that are wanted and I'm sure we all appreciate that.

Rating: 9/10, for me personally, if the radar could act like the in-game radar so it can just overlay, it'll be a 10/10 :)

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review and your suggestions, I've extended your sub by a few days :)